How to Play Blackjack to Gain a Profit
Online blackjack is not the easiest gaming option for your leisure time. However, having studied the rules and mastered the basic strategy, you can break into the top best players who really make a profit. You can go to the nearest land-based casino, but most likely you will be put at the table with real professionals.
Online casinos offer the opportunity to learn more about blackjack – how to play, the essence of the basic strategy, card counting, controls and more. You can play absolutely free before you start placing real money bets. We believe that you already know enough about blackjack to play. However, to avoid stupid mistakes, we recommend reading some useful tips on how to play blackjack and be more successful.
How to Play Wiser – Useful Tips
Blackjack is a game in which a player’s decision affects the outcome of each game round. With basic strategy, you can reduce the house edge to 0.5% or even lower. Here are the recommendations on how to play blackjack 21, which were taken from the basic strategy of the game:
- Splitting rules. Always split Aces and 8s and save 10s. Split 9 (dealer hides 7, 9 or Ace) and 7 (dealer does not show 8-Ace). If the dealer showed 4-7, split your 2 and 3. If the dealer hid the 7-Ace card, split your 6s. You should never split 4s.
- Game rules for soft hands. Stand on soft hands with A + 9 and A + 8 (double if possible). Having a soft hand A + 6, A + 5, A + 4, A + 3, you should hit and double if the dealer shows 3-6, 4-6, 3-6, 5 or 6, respectively. For soft hands A + 7, stand or double for dealer`s 2-6, hit for dealer`s 7 or 8, stand in other cases.
- Hard hands rules – if you do not have an Ace. Always stand at 17, double at 11 and hit with 8 or lower. Stay at 13-16 if the dealer shows 2-6, otherwise hit. Having 12, stand at dealer`s 4-6 and hit in other cases. If you have 9 on hand, double at dealer`s 3-6 and hit in other cases. 10 on hand – double until the dealer has 10 or Ace.
As a newbie to blackjack, these recommendations may seem confusing to you. However, they are the result of modeling the most optimal gameplay. Remembering these rules, you can make the right decisions and be more successful.
Best Casino Option to Play Blackjack in 2019
Knowing how to play blackjack (casino version), it’s time to choose the best gaming apps for you. Here is a list of the most promising options:
- Blackjack 21: Blackjackist is an excellent online version of the popular game available for Android and iOS devices. By installing this app, you will get an unforgettable gaming experience.
- Blackjack! is a popular application (over 10M + downloads) for various platforms. Feel the atmosphere of the gaming room on the screen of your smartphone or tablet.
- myVegasBlackjack invites you to enjoy the Las Vegas experience right on your mobile device. This app has the best rewards.
You can choose any version of the game and play successfully since the basic strategy shows how to play blackjack correctly. There are many different game strategies, but they are all based on a basic strategy.